Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Living springs camp

LIVING SPRINGS CAMP


1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Layton, Alex, Adien, Jack, Daniel, me,Dylan ,Jackson


2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
Outdoor survival


3 Why?
Because it was challenging and I learnt allot of new things about the outdoors.
you also had to build a little hut with material's in a bag.


4 What two school values did you show?
Connect and brave.
5 How?
Because I made allot of new friends and went on the burmer trail with a blindfold
on and I also fell on on my butt


6 What was the best part of camp for you?
swimming


7 Why?
Because I got to play basketball in the pool and it was awesome.








That was Camp
Remember Listening to the fantail flying from
tree to tree.?
Remember Nibbling on that big
leave that made your lounge feel numb?
That was the bush walk.
Remember getting blindfolded on
the super spookie burma trail?
Remember Slipping and falling on
our butts it was so scary.?
That was the burma trail.?
remember Swimming and playing
basketball in the pool.
Do you remember Doing any cool
tricks on the trompoline.?
that was Recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment